Latest Scholarships in SINDH 2022- Applications are welcomed from exemplary understudies (inhabitants of Sindh) right now examining in Grade VIII of the Schools being controlled by the School Education and Literacy Department, GoS, and Sindh Education Foundation and mean to finish their post-essential training from quality Public Sector Educational Institutions.
The Scholarships are being presented for the scholastic year 2022-23 under the third period of the Sindh School Education Scholarship Program (SSESP) being overseen by the Sindh Education Foundation.
This deal is for the understudies dwelling in the Administrative Divisions of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas for getting confirmation at NJV Higher Secondary School embraced by M/s Akhuwat Foundation.
The admission to NJV Higher Secondary School will rely on the freedom of the Entry Test (to be managed by Mis Akhuwat Foundation) by the understudy. Young ladies understudies are urged to apply.
Latest Scholarships in SINDH 2022 Details
|Authority||Sindh Education Foundation|
|Scholarship Cover||Fully Funded|
|Who Can Apply||Sindh Students|
|Gender||Males and Females|
Latest Scholarships in SINDH 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The understudy should concentrate in GradeVIII (true blue) understudy of SE&LD School given he/she has contemplated in any SE&LD School for the last three scholarly years at any rate. GR Number and Photocopy of the GR Page validated by concerned District Education Officer (DEOt School Leaving Certificate/Pass Certificate will be expected at the hour of affirmation.
- The understudy should be an occupant of particular divisions as referenced previously. Understudy s Form-B Father’s Domicile and duplicate of Father’s CNIC will be expected at the hour of affirmation.
How to apply for Latest Scholarships in SINDH 2022
- The Registration Form (for the Entry Test} is accessible at http://njv.edu.pk/sef
- Candidates are expected to append Pay Order of Rs.500/ (non-refundable) as application handling charge, for the concerned Institution’s Bank Account Title as given underneath:
- Account Title: Akhuwat NJV Operational asset
- Totally filled in the enrollment structure, properly supported by the concerned Head Teacher (according to the necessities contained in that) alongside 8 identification size pictures, and the first Pay Order should be submitted in the hard structure at NJV Higher Secondary School, M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi by messenger or manually.
- In the event that the submitted Registration Forms are not properly filled in or potentially neglect to meet the imperative measures, such Forms will be dismissed.
- The last date to apply for the Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship is February 28, 2022.
|University of Alberta Scholarship|
|Renmin University Scholarship|
|Campus France Scholarship|